Doggy Day Camp is fantastic here at Barks A Lot Pet Resort. All pets are supervised by a loving & caring staff member. If you have an active, social dog who needs to stay busy and loves attention, day camp might be the right fit for your pet.
At Doggy Day Camp your pet will receive loads of exercise and socializing through out their day. Doggy Day Camp can also help with behavioral problems such as separation anxiety, digging, jumping and chewing. Plus its great way to meet new friends!
ALL VACCINATIONS MUST BE GIVEN 7-10 DAYS PRIOR TO BOARDING/GROOMING/DAY CARE.
- Current on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines
- Flea/tick free and in good overall health
- Wearing a nylon or leather collar with name tag & Rabies Tag
- Dog and people friendly
- If NOT Spayed or Neutered there will be NO GROUP PLAY, only have individual play outing with staff and other family pet members.
- Dogs will be evaluated on their first visit, and any breed could be turned away for behavior reasons, or past aggression history.
PLEASE NOTE – ALL DOGS MUST BE PICKED UP BY 6:30pm TO AVOID EXTRA CHARGES.