Our overnight lodging Includes All-Inclusive:
- Indoor and Climate-Controlled Quarters.
- We Provide All Bowls
- Comfy Cots or Fuzzy Fleece Blankets
- Continual Housekeeping.
- Meals are Tailored for Each Camper
- Tasty Treat at Bedtime
- Hours of Playtime – With NO EXTRA CHARGE! While Outside, Campers Interact and Play With Other Campers & Staff. (4-1 Ratio)
- Individual Play Outings for Those Who Don’t Get Along Too Well With Others or Not Spayed/Neutered at No Additional Charge.
Oral medication administered to your pet at no extra charge. Injections medication will be a $5.00/per injections daily charge. All medication must come in a clearly marked container (preferably the original container-NO BAGGIES PLEASE). With the following information: campers name , name of medication and strength , dosage per day or when needed.
ALL VACCINATIONS MUST BE GIVEN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO BOARDING/GROOMING/DAY CARE. BORDETELLA IS REQUIRED EVERY 6 MONTHS IF ORAL OR NASAL.
- Current on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines
- Flea/tick free and in good overall health
- Wearing a nylon or leather collar with name tag & Rabies Tag
- Dog and people friendly
- If NOT Spayed or Neutered there will be NO GROUP PLAY, only will have individual play outing with staff and other family pet members. THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $50.00/PER NIGHT ($30.00+$50.00=$80.00) CHARGE, IF YOUR DOG GOES INTO HEAT WHILE BOARDING, YOU WILL BE CALLED TO PICK HER UP IF WE ARE FULL TO CAPACITY.
- Dogs over 25 pounds will need to be evaluated prior to their first boarding with us. This will be done by booking a doggy day care visits at the rate of $15.00. Please note any breed could be turned away for behavior reasons, aggression & bitting.
- 1 Dog – $30.00/night (Additional fees will apply see below)
- 2 Dogs – $50.00/night (Additional fees will apply see below)
- 3 Dogs – $67.00/night (Additional fees will apply see below)
- 4 Dogs – $83.00/night (Additional fees will apply see below)
- 5 Dogs – $104.00/night (Additional fees will apply see below)
PLEASE NOTE – DOGS SHARING QUARTERS WILL BE SEPARATED IF THEY FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER, AND WILL BE CHARGED $30.00/PER NIGHT PER PET. (WE DO NOT CHARGE IF WE HAVE TO FEED SEPARATE)
THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $50.00/PER NIGHT CHARGE IF YOUR DOG GOES INTO HEAT WHILE BOARDING.
ALL DOGS NOT PICKED UP BY 12:00PM DAY OF DEPARTURE WILL BE CHARGED $15.00/PER PET FOR DOGGY DAY CARE.
THERE WILL BE A $3.00/A DAY FEEDING FEE PER PET, IF USING OUR FOOD!
SUNDAY DROP OFF/PICK UP IS AN ADDITIONAL FLAT FEE OF $15.00!
YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO BRING YOUR OWN FOOD PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LABEL YOUR PETS FOOD BAGS 🙂
**All campers must be current on all annual vaccinations including the bordetella vaccine when staying in our boarding facility. All records must be received prior to check in.
We offer the following discounts:
- 401-K-9, Fire, Police, EMS & Active Military will receive a 10% discount on boarding available only at a full nights rate with valid current ID. Must be shown at the time of check out.
- Only one discount per stay per family.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts or multiple dog discounts.
(By owner request, or if vaccinations are needed)
$15.00 flat rate, plus $1 per mile
- If you bring your camper with any belongings please put campers name on it. We are not responsible for any items lost or destroyed.
- Beds are welcome, but not necessary, as we provide blankets. (We will do our best to send bedding home clean)
- Please don’t bring food scoops, towels or dinner bowls.
- We will not feed rawhide or cooked bones, as they present health risks to campers.
- Toys are welcome but will not will not be put down if there are multiple dogs sharing a kennel. No rope toys allowed.