Our overnight lodging Includes All-Inclusive:
- Indoor and Climate-Controlled Quarters.
- We Provide All Bowls
- Comfy Cots or Fuzzy Fleece Blankets
- Continual Housekeeping.
- Meals are Tailored for Each Camper
- Tasty Treat at Bedtime
- Hours of Playtime – With NO EXTRA CHARGE! While Outside, Campers Interact and Play With Other Campers & Staff. (4-1 Ratio)
- Individual Play Outings for Those Who Don’t Get Along Too Well With Others or Not Spayed/Neutered at No Additional Charge.
Oral medication administered to your pet at no extra charge. Injections medication will be a $5.00/day charge. All medication must come in a clearly marked container (preferably the original container-NO BAGGIES PLEASE). With the following information: campers name , name of medication and strength , dosage per day or when needed.
ALL VACCINATIONS MUST BE GIVEN 7-10 DAYS PRIOR TO BOARDING/GROOMING/DAY CARE.
- Current on Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines
- Flea/tick free and in good overall health
- Wearing a nylon or leather collar with name tag & Rabies Tag
- Dog and people friendly
- If NOT Spayed or Neutered there will be NO GROUP PLAY, only will have individual play outing with staff and other family pet members. THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $50.00/PER NIGHT CHARGE IF YOUR DOG GOES INTO HEAT WHILE BOARDING, YOU WILL BE CALLED TO PICK HER UP IF WE ARE FULL TO CAPACITY.
- Dogs will be evaluated on their first visit, and any breed could be turned away for behavior reasons, or past aggression history.
- 1 Dog – $30/night (Additional fees will apply see below)
- 2 Dogs – $50/night (Additional fees will apply see below)
- 3 Dogs – $67/night (Additional fees will apply see below)
- 4 Dogs – $83/night (Additional fees will apply see below)
PLEASE NOTE – DOGS SHARING QUARTERS WILL BE SEPARATED IF THEY FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER, AND WILL BE CHARGED $30.00/PER NIGHT PER PET. (WE DO NOT CHARGE IF WE HAVE TO FEED SEPARATE)
THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $50.00/PER NIGHT CHARGE IF YOUR DOG GOES INTO HEAT WHILE BOARDING.
ALL DOGS NOT PICKED UP BY 11:00PM DAY OF DEPARTURE WILL BE CHARGED $15.00/PER PET FOR DOGGY DAY CARE.
THERE WILL BE A $3.00/A DAY FEEDING FEE PER PET, IF USING OUR FOOD!
SUNDAY DROP OFF/PICK UP IS AN ADDITIONAL FLAT FEE OF $15.00!
YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO BRING YOUR OWN FOOD PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LABEL YOUR PETS FOOD BAGS 🙂
**All campers must be current on all annual vaccinations including the bordetella vaccine when staying in our boarding facility. All records must be received at check in.
**We will perform a Complimentary Meet and Greet evaluation on all pets on their first day to determine whether or not they are a good candidate for Group Play!
We offer the following discounts:
- 401-K-9, Fire, Police, EMS & Active Military will receive a 10% discount on either grooming or boarding; available only at a full nights rate with valid Current ID. Must be shown at the time of payment.
- Only one discount per stay per family.
- Discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts or multiple dog discounts.
(By owner request, or if vaccinations are needed)
$15.00 flat rate, plus $1 per mile
- If you bring your camper with any belongings please put campers name on it. We are not responsible for any items lost or destroyed.
- Beds are welcome, but not necessary, as we provide blankets. (We will do our best to send bedding home clean)
- Please don’t bring towels or dinner bowls.
- We do not feed rawhide or cooked bones, as they present health risks to campers.
- Toys are welcome but will not will not be put down if there are multiple dogs sharing a kennel.