ALL VACCINATIONS MUST BE GIVEN 7-DAY PRIOR TO BOARDING/GROOMING/DAY CARE. WE REQUIRE BORDETELLA EVERY 6 MONTHS IF ORAL OR NASAL!
- Print and fill out our BARKS A LOT PET RESORT AGREEMENT and email or fax a copy of pet(s) vaccination record (prior to first stay) OR call your vet and have them fax over your pet(s) vaccination records.
- All dogs must meet requirements:
- Dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper (DHLPP) and Bordetella – (must be given every 6 months)
- At least four months old
- Cats must be current on FVRCP Upper Respiratory & Rabies
- Flea/tick free
- In good overall health
- Wearing a collar with name & Rabies Tag
- Must be dog and people friendly
- If NOT Spayed or Neutered there will be NO GROUP PLAY! Individual Play Outings for Those Who Don’t Get Along Too Well With Others or Not Spayed/Neutered at No Additional Charge.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT HUMAN AGGRESSIVE DOGS! A $50.00 A DAY FEE ON TOP OF BOARDING FEE ($30.00 + $50.00=$80.00) WILL BE CHARGED FOR DOGS THAT DISPLAY HUMAN AGGRESSION!
If your dog is ill please leave him/her at home. All dogs are required to be healthy at the time of check in. If your dog becomes ill while here, you will be notified and are required to make arrangements for immediate pickup. Just like in children daycare, dogs can pass germs along to one another, this can occur even being vaccinated. Some are contagious even before a dog shows signs of illness. Remember this is a very clean environment, but it is not a sterile environment. We will not be held financially responsible for any communicable illnesses.